A Special Jello Recipe for Jello Lovers
Submitted by Kym Nicholson
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkgs. (8 serving size) or 4 pkgs. (4 serving size) Jello gelatin (any
- 1 cup vanilla Ensure
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- Mix Jello gelatin and water til dissolved (about 2-3 minutes)
- Let that cool 30 minutes at room temp.
- Combine pudding and Ensure and beat with
wire whisk for 1 minute.
- Add the two mixtures together and stir
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours til firm.
Converted to HTML by Renette Davis with permission from Kym Nicholson. Send comments for Renette to her by clicking
here and comments for Kym to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Dec. 5, 2010