Submitted by Gudrun Scott
- Half a small can of condensed milk.
- Two cups of sugar
- A couple of
spoonfuls of heavy cream.
- About 10 ounces of semisweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- A stick of butter
- A jigger of vanilla
- Heat and boil until bubbling.
CAREFUL - THIS IS VERY HOT! I stir this while holding on to Bill but I
cannot afford any fall at this moment so I only make fudge when I am
strong and very alert.
- Then add about 10 ounces of semisweet chocolate or chocolate chips, a
stick of butter, and a jigger of vanilla - if you add too much vanilla the
fudge might be runny.
- Whip it all together and put into buttered dish.
Converted to HTML by Renette Davis with permission from Gudrun Scott. Send comments for Renette to her by clicking here and comments for Gudrun to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Dec. 1, 2010